Saturday 27 March 2010

C'mon join the party!

This is a very quick blog to sing the praises of Twitter and is especailly for @diaryofaledger and his giant friend (care to share his numbner with me ;-)?). Twitter for me is a great way to interact with people from all over the world. Over a year on I have 'met' people whom I consider to be friends. I really don't follow many celebs or even people whom I know in the real world. There are a few people that I am friends with on there and we now keep in touch more regularly as a result, but really when Gray was doing his twitterthon i stumbled into a great bunch of people who all interacted with each other with alarming regularity. Slowly I got accepted into the gang and gained more followers and began to interact with more and more people. I live alone so twitter is a great way to slag off or praise TV you are always garanteed that someone else will be watching the same thing. Also its a great place to seek advice on IT or when you new cat won't come down from the top of the cupboards! I really love being on twitter and knowing that there is always someone you can swap some casual banter with and have serious discussions about anything! It never ceases to amaze me either that people are touching and thoughtful and will send you an @reply that really cheers you up and tells you that there are good people in the world!

So come on what have you got to lose? Try it, give it some time, and when you get into it you too will be sucked in my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment