Friday 12 March 2010

Feline friend

So it looks like I’m getting a cat. I seemed to have acquired this poor feline via my friend who has two Persian cats herself. Her friend, the cat owner, has a small child under 3 and is about to deliver twins in the next few weeks, living in a small flat in a busy city centre. I thought it was the least I could do, I mean I’m hardly going to offer to look after any of the children am I?

I have always thought about getting a cat. I like them, they appeal to me, their independence, aloofness and ability to sleep 24/7. The right time never really came about. However this seems right, it has already been trained doesn’t wreck the furniture, doesn’t even go up on the furniture! Toilets outside although has a tray ‘just in case’ but rarely uses it. Happy to be out roaming all day or left on his perch sleeping all day. Sounds like the ideal house mate to me. It’ll be nice to come home from a long day at work and find someone waiting for me and genuinely pleased to see me (even if it is just ‘cause it knows it’ll get fed).

No comments:

Post a Comment